1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

Debut Album!

Discussion in 'Media' started by hilightnotes, Nov 13, 2017.

1. I'm pretty excited and proud to say I finished and released my first album on Friday! I hope it's in good taste to share it here with you guys x) I'm not really into putting things into neat labels or genres in the case of music ha. But I've been calling it 'experimental pop' :D It's a concept album, meaning it is a continuous journey from start to finish, each track flowing into the next, even though there are still distinct songs. It's got an electronic soundscape and in general an aesthetic that I think grew in part out of my love for video games :)

Here it is!

As with others here I'm of course super excited for Dreams, and in particular the music creation tools that I'm itching to get my hands on :) I very much imagine I'll be making music actively in Dreams!