1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

Did anyone watch Mnniska's "SpeedCreate" youtube series?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by LMMN, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Since I've recently passed a milestone in my life and with the rise of Dreams I managed to fall into a nostalgia trip for LBP today. I watched the trailer several times and I explored my pod and moon (although decided not to touch anything) in LBP2 and just now I remembered watching a lot of youtube videos about LittleBigPlanet, one being Mnniska's SpeedCreate! I loved watching the playlists and I anticipated new video releases and I was wondering if anyone else was a fan. I was also wondering if anyone else was a fan and if there were any lbp youtubers you know about and loved watching.
    (Does anyone remember a youtuber who did a lot of sackbot and logic tutorials? They're mascot was a spacesuit wearing sackboy)

Trayvargus likes this.
  2. Also I just found their twitter after posting this and noticed they were talking about dreams, it'll be embarrassing if they see this...

Trayvargus likes this.
  3. As a long term LBP fan I can honestly say that I watched every episode ever made of Mnniska's 'SpeedCreate' and 'Sped Play'! I found the videos very helpful for little tips here and there and also brimming to the top with imagination which I would love to see re-ignited when 'Dreams' is released, not just within myself, but the entire community :p

Trayvargus

LMMN likes this.
  4. hyperdude95

hyperdude95 Dreamer Staff Member

OMG speed create was amazing! I can see people doing that in Dreams with really long time lapses!

-hyper

Trayvargus and LMMN like this.
  5. CompherMC's LBPlanetorial series was my bible back in the early days of LBP2. So many new and amazing cool things to discover and improve after LBP1. He's the guy with the spacesuit by the way.

LMMN likes this.
  6. Ahhh I loved watching speedcreate! It was so fascinated how great Mniska could create and watched almost every single episode! That makes me wonder how big the community in Dreams will be, and how talented they will be.

LMMN likes this.
  7. Mnniska and Comphermc were my religion back then. When I'm feeling old-school, I return to their channel for the nostalgia. I've probably seen every speedcreate video a few too many times.

8. BLAHBLAH1000

BLAHBLAH1000 The advocate for Fuzzy

I didn't really follow the series but I've definitely tuned into him livestreaming the game a few times. My major LBP nostalgia memories was watching Allcreator, Vash12349, and LBP Machinimas on YouTube before I had a PS3.