1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

Dreambubble Podcast Episode 13: PSX 2017 Edition

Discussion in 'Podcast' started by DreamBubble, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Dreambubble Podcast: Episode 13 - PSX 2017 Edition

We are back with another wonderful dreambubble episode which talks in detail of Dreams' re-reveal at the Playstation Experience.

2017 as well as the journey of some of the guests who attended the even in person. Enjoy!
    Guests this episode are: @blahblahneeb @tennko and @lbpookachoo!

Note: We had technical difficulties while recording this episode, so you will hear some static as well as notice some parts were lost. But fret not as with the help of @LBPookachoo, we were able to take what we have and edit from there!

Follow us @bubbledreaming

Attached Files:

WaffleGod345 and Joel like this.
  2. sackchief

sackchief Imaginative Creator

New episode is here finally.

[​IMG]

@DreamBubble @hyperdude95 I would be interested in participating in the next podcast if that’s alright.  I have a mic I can use.  I think it would be very neat.

BLAHBLAH1000 and hyperdude95 like this.
  3. hyperdude95

hyperdude95 Dreamer Staff Member

Hi!

Thanks for your interest in participating! Currently we don't know when the next podcast is coming, I just organize it right on the spot and record the next day. :p We do hope to have different guests in the future though!

-hyper

sackchief likes this.
  4. Ooh. This is nifty. I'll be listening to these while driving. Thanks!