1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

Dreams Beta Delay Announcement

Discussion in 'News' started by hyperdude95, Dec 16, 2016.

1. BLAHBLAH1000

BLAHBLAH1000 The advocate for Fuzzy

I see it less as people not following Dreams and more... taking a break from it. There are definitely less people active on the site and depressed we're STILL waiting for beta news, but as soon as there's new news, screenshots, or videos we'll be right on track. There's also the fact that a lot of good games are coming out this year. They help distract us from Dreams while Mm is still working on it. With all that said, I still can't deny the fact that no Dreams news is hurting the hype. It'd be nice if we at least got an update.

2. mr_krispy_kreme

mr_krispy_kreme Donut Tastic Staff Member

Mm knows how to get people excited. When the time comes, we will be rolling around silly with all the hype. I'll be glued to this page just like everyone else.

I'm eagerly waiting that day. Thankfully I have personal stuff in my life that is keeping me very busy at the moment, but I'll happily accept some of this excitement too :D