1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

Dreams Story Trailer Revealed at the Game Awards!

Discussion in 'News' started by hyperdude95, Dec 8, 2017.

1. hyperdude95

hyperdude95 Dreamer Staff Member

It caught us as a surprise, but Media Molecule debuted the story trailer for Dreams at the Video Game Awards!

It looks INCREDIBLE. What do you think?

BLAHBLAH1000 and ChefGino like this.
  2. BLAHBLAH1000

BLAHBLAH1000 The advocate for Fuzzy

Its funny because I was in a viewing party with a few other friends making fun of the VGAs. At the beginning of every premiere I would say "is this Dreams?" as a joke since we were expecting to see it this weekend. I said the exact same thing at the start of this trailer but then had the realization rush over me that this was actually Dreams this time! An amazing surprise by Mm!

Yonderland and Lbphart3 like this.
  3. sackchief

sackchief Imaginative Creator

The expressions!  Frances was blinking!  The piano guy moved his mouth!  That small trailer revealed so many new changes.  I’m so glad they’re taking their time!

4. that's not even the best part: pause at 24 second mark. it's foxy from five nights at freddy's!

5. Servilleta

Servilleta nuke me slowly

Looks awesome. Wish they release beta in next days.

6. It looks really cool. Also, is that first person VR mode at 0:40? :eek: