1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

Dreams T-Shirt Design Contest #1

Discussion in 'Dreams Discussion' started by hyperdude95, Jul 20, 2017.

1. hyperdude95

hyperdude95 Dreamer Staff Member

[​IMG]

(logo by @diamond_dianice1)

Attention Dreamers, the first ever Dreams T-Shirt Design Contest has arrived to the Dreamsverse!

The artsy task is to created a Dreams-themed T-Shirt design! Whether drawing a group of diverse imps creating something together to Frances fighting zombies, or even your own take on the Dreams logo - you are welcome to design anything Dreams-themed that you'd like!

At the end of the competition, the designs that are submitted will be judged by myself and a very special guest judge -- Jenny from Media Molecule! The winning design will be turned into an actual T-shirt and sent to the winner themselves!

We welcome anyone who is interested at giving their designs skills a go, no expertise is required! Just have fun and let your creative juices flow!

How to Enter:
    1. Create a Dreams-themed T-shirt Design using any image editing software you want (ie Photoshop, Gimp, Paint, etc)! You are more than welcome to use the front, back, or both sides of the T-shirt!

2. When you finished your design, post the finished work as a reply to this post or tweet them @bubbledreaming!

** Please post an image of the design you would put on the shirt and not an image of a shirt with the design on it.**

If you choose to do both front and back sides, please make sure to post a reply or tweet with one image of the front and another image of the back that you are designing.

Deadline: The competition will end Monday August 7th, 11:59PM EST and the results will be posted sometime that week!

T-Shirt Design Requirements
    File resolutions: 300dpi recommended
    File Type: PNG is preferred, but JPEG, SVG, and BMP are also accepted
    Image Dimensions: Minimum: 500px X 500px Maximum 3756 x 3768px

More information can be found here if you are interested.

FAQs:
    Is this competition for NA and EU/UK folks only? Will the winner get their shirt shipped to them if the are not in those regions?

This competition is not restricted to any specific region! The shirt will be shipped internationally if need be!

If for some reason the shirt can not be shipped to the winner, a replacement prize will be given to them instead.

Does my Dreams-themed design have to use all the sections on the T-shirt?

You design does not have to use all of the sections on the T-shirt! If you want to simply make a design just for the front, for the back, or any other section, you are most than welcome to use any sections you want.

**If you are planning on using both the front and back sides of the shirt, please submit one image per side of the shirt.**

Does my design have to be Dreams themed?

Your design needs to be related to Media Molecule's next game, Dreams. If you want to make a design with the characters that were introduced or made for fun in a live-stream, or a environmental setting or even Media Molecule themselves creating in Dreams, you are more than welcome to!

Can I use any copyright content as part of my T-shirt design?

We highly recommend you create all the assets you use in your design on your own. Copyrighted-work will not be welcomed unless you are using assets for the game Dreams itself.

Can I submit multiple T-shirt entries?

You are more than welcome to submit as many entries as you want, but you must pick one to be judged for the competition.

How will I know my T-shirt has been entered in the contest?

If you posted your finished design(s) here as a reply to this post or if you tweeted @bubbledreaming with your design, you are good to go! If anything is wrong, you will be contacted through this forum or through twitter!

When do I have to upload my T-shirt design by and when will the results come in?

The competition will end Monday August 7th 11:59PM EST, and the results will be posted sometime that week!

If my T-shirt won, will I get to a say of how the final product looks when the shirt is shipped to me?

If there are any questions that come up while getting the T-shirt made and shipped, you will be contacted throughout the process make sure everything goes smoothly!

What are the dimensions the design images have to be?
    File resolutions: 300dpi recommended
    File Type: PNG is preferred, but JPEG, SVG, and BMP are also accepted
    Image Dimensions: Minimum: 500px X 500px Maximum 3756 x 3768px

More information can be found here if you are interested.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    Pookachoo likes this.
  2. Hey ya'll! Happy friday! Here goes nothing...
    Heisenburrito Dreams T-Shirt.png

Yonderland and hyperdude95 like this.
  3. Just a quick question, do we have to superimpose the design on shirt or just the artwork is fine? Just thought if we have to superimpose onto a shirt it would be helpful to have a template one to put it onto

4. hyperdude95

Lol, interesting design!

Can you upload the design of the t-shirt instead of an image of a t-shirt with the design on it? :D

-hyper

5. hyperdude95

Nope, you should not superimpose the design on shirt. :)

Only need an image of the design you would put on the shirt not an image of a shirt with the a design on it. :)

-hyper

6. hyperdude95

Here is @theflashback02's design from Twitter!​

flashbackentry.jpg

Raphael Marques likes this.
  7. hyperdude95

Here is @scarybiscuitlbp's design!

scarybiscuitentry.jpg

8. Can we specify a base color for the t-shirt, or is it white/black only? :)

9. hyperdude95

Any color you'd like. :) If the vendor doesn't have that color available, then I would either find the closest color to it or let the winner decide on another. :)

-hyper

Pookachoo likes this.
  10. Uncle Imp needs YOU!
    (My shirt design. Thank you Danny and Jenny!)
    Made using Autodesk Sketchbook
    [​IMG]
    EDIT: It's a little cropped at the bottom. Sorry :3 . It can be fixed if needed

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    hyperdude95 likes this.
  11. Sure thing man! Here it is: Heisenburrito.png

hyperdude95 likes this.
  12. hyperdude95

Thanks! Also I shared your design on twitter, hope you don't mind. :D

-hyper

13. [​IMG]Figured I'd post my entry here as well. Good luck everyone!

14. Evy Benita

Evy Benita Artist / Game Design and Development student

Here's my entry :) Loving the stuff on this page already, can't wait to see more! Good luck everyone :D

mediamolecule_Tshirt_02.jpg

Attached Files:

15. BLAHBLAH1000

BLAHBLAH1000 The advocate for Fuzzy

Amazig work! This is my favorite so far!

Heisenburrito and Evy Benita like this.
  16. Evy Benita

Evy Benita Artist / Game Design and Development student

That's so nice of you! Really happy you like it :D

BLAHBLAH1000 likes this.
  17. :) Just finished my entry for this amazing contest :p! I know which one out of what has been entered Is my favourite (Not mine, there are some amazing pieces here)

Dreams-Ps4-T-Shirt-Contest.png

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  18. Of course man! Ain't no ting but a chicken wing.

hyperdude95 likes this.