1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

Hiya! My name is Caio!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cakito123, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Hello!

I realized that although I've been interacting in the forums for months, I've never actually introduced myself! I'm from Brazil.
        My name is Caio (basically the same as 'Kyle', speaking in english) and I'm a lover of good stories and platform games.

Currently I have been writing a book and I am studying Digital Games in college. My biggest wish at the moment is to use Dreams to tell the story I'm writing through animation in Dreams!

Don't tell anyone, but to be honest, I'm just writing a book because I lack drawing skills to animate an entire project alone. And because of the ease that Dreams seem to have in creating things, I'm hoping to be able to animate and create my story within the game and post it on youtube for others to see as well.

I intend to create a thread talking about this project later.

Dreams are more than that to me, though. LittleBigPlanet has made my developer side light up, and since then, I've also got a bunch of other gameplay ideas and mechanics in mind:
    My plan is also to use Dreams to sketch these ideas before sending it to more advanced engine to start to full develepment.

Although the game has not yet been released, I'm already having a lot of fun chatting and arguing with you around here, and hopefully when the game launches, we'll have even more fun!

2. Glad to have you part of our community Caio.

3. BLAHBLAH1000

BLAHBLAH1000 The advocate for Fuzzy

Hey Caio! What's your YouTube channel? I'll give it a big ol' subscribe!

cakito123 likes this.
  4. Aw thank you! :)

Oh I don't have one yet, but fear not, I will let you know the moment it exists! :D
    Since my channel will be 100% for my animation series, so I'll probably just create the channel when I have an episode to post already!

BLAHBLAH1000 and ChefGino like this.
  5. fireblitz95

fireblitz95 Lazily Dreaming..

Hello Caio, good to see you! I’m really looking forward to your future YouTube channel! :D

cakito123 likes this.