1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

Inspirational pictures! A visual idea library

Discussion in 'Media' started by mr_krispy_kreme, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Not a picture and couldn't find one single screenshot that summed it up perfectly, but really liking the aesthetics from what I've seen of Wes Anderson's new movie "Isle of Dogs"

Still unsure until I try out the tools themselves exactly how I'd like to use dreams, but creating scenes and animation set pieces would definitely be inspired by this

2. [​IMG]

here's an actual photo lol, Philippe Petit wire-walking across the twin towers in 1974. I love how powerful the feeling of Petit's total concentration comes off the picture, and the way the background comes up to meet Petit's feet. Perfectly sums up the idea of wire-walking, having to have total, absolute concentration (or else you'll die) but the payoff is getting to walk on air

3. This thread is amazing! I can see a lot of the stuff here being inspirational down the line.

I stumbled across this thanks to Spotify radio - its the album artwork for a song called My Love by Kisnou. The song itself is pretty inspiring too if you're after a quiet and sort-of haunting atmosphere.[​IMG]

ChefGino and Joel like this.
  4. Loving this thread :)

5. Evening View of Green Hills by Igor Shipilin and Loneliness of Autumn by Leonid Afremov

Attached Files: