1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

Media Molecule Community Meet Up at Pax East 2016!

Discussion in 'News' started by hyperdude95, Feb 12, 2016.

1. hyperdude95

hyperdude95 Dreamer Staff Member

Hey everyone! So Media Molecule is going to Pax East this year and are going to have a meetup! Its located in Boston, Massachusetts in late April. Who is going to go? :D

BLAHBLAH1000 and Yonderland like this.
  2. BLAHBLAH1000

BLAHBLAH1000 The advocate for Fuzzy

I really want to go but all the Pax tickets sold out last November :( I'm scavenging for a day-pass so I can meet you lovelys!

3. I'm not certain yet if I'll be able to get a ticket, but I think I probably will! If so, I will definitely be making it a priority to make it for the meetup and meet any of you who end up coming :)

4. hyperdude95

The meet up won't happen at PAX East itself, it will most likely be someone near it. So if you do not have a ticket but do live close by, it could still work out. :D

-hyper

5. Oh awesome! That's nice to hear. I'd say I'll pretty much certainly make it then! I live in Boston :)

hyperdude95 likes this.
  6. I'm going to Pax East! But I don't know where this meet up will be. :l

hyperdude95 likes this.
  7. Yay!! I can't imagine it will be too hard to get to if you're in Boston for Pax East already. Public transportation is quite good in Boston in terms of all the places it reaches (though it can be a bit packed/slow). I could even meet up with you to help you get wherever they have it, if you want :)

8. hyperdude95

9. BLAHBLAH1000

Finally! One more week! A friendly reminder to everyone who's going; bring snacks, water, a big backpack and an extra phone battery/charger!

To the people who can't go, I'm planning on filming the whole experience to put on YouTube. I'm super exited!

hyperdude95 likes this.
  10. Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you in less than two days :)

BLAHBLAH1000 likes this.
  11. It was great meeting all of you guys! Sorry I didn't get to spend much time or share with most of you, but it sure was fun while it lasted :)

12. BLAHBLAH1000

Pax and the meetup was a tremendously great time! I'm in the process of editing a video with all my footage of pax and my thoughts on the event. Unfortunately I didn't get any footage of the meetup, but there are plenty of pictures on twitter!

hilightnotes and hyperdude95 like this.
  13. It was really wonderful to meet you guys even though it was just the evening :) And I wonder if we managed to recruit any of the non-forum-folk that were there into the forum/community haha.