1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

Media Molecule's Livestream Schedule (November - December)

Discussion in 'News' started by hyperdude95, Nov 19, 2015.

1. hyperdude95

hyperdude95 Dreamer Staff Member

Media Molecule posted a schedule with planned livestreams for the rest of the year! Check it out! December 7th seems interesting.. :D

Converted_file_f51a512e_converted.png

Vilkacis likes this.
  2. Vilkacis

Vilkacis Indecisive Dreamer

:gasp:Oh no I will be on Vacation when they do their super secret stream.

3. cold porcelain

cold porcelain former dreamblade collector

i have a theory..

the 7th they shall have is a secret podcast..
    the next podcast clearly states we will be seeing some dreams..
    the last of the year is speedrunning tearaway unfolded..

now, i hate to sound like matpat here, but let´s look carefully at these statements..

the 1rst one states a surprise.
    the second one tells us they will be playing dreams levels.
    and the 3rd one doesn't even mention dreams, instead focusing on a relatively older IP.

it´s almost like they are saying goodbye to tearaway unfolded, like it´s for the fans who are getting sick of all the dreams news and want one last bit of stream love for tearaway unfolded by media molecule.

it´s also suspicious that a few days after this big surprise they will be showing off more dreams, given they are the only ones working on making content and probably haven't made very many dreams for the game to use. and remember, the campaign will be worked on after the beta launches.

now, again, this is just a theory but..what if..

dreams beta was being released on that monday?

4. hyperdude95

If anything, it would probably be a date or more info.

But MM is going to be at PSX. maybe something might happen there? And they can talk about it on monday? Weird how they pushed the stream until after PSX.

-hyper

5. hyperdude95

EDIT

For 2016, the dates for the livestream will be thursdays at 5PM UK time instead of fridays at 4PM UK time. :)

The next stream is going to start January 21st!

-hyper

Solid_Justice likes this.
  6. Can't wait for the next stream. The more i see of dreams the more i whant dreams to come out allready.

hyperdude95 likes this.