1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

Media Molecule's Twitch Dev Stream #1 (10/2/2015)

Discussion in 'News' started by hyperdude95, Oct 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. hyperdude95

hyperdude95 Dreamer Staff Member

Hey everyone!

Media Molecule just held there first Twitch Developer Stream and they were awesome enough to show us some behind-the scenes look of Dreams, a sweet Studio tour, and more! Check it out below! The next one is next week, stay tuned for more information on that!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    Tyler likes this.
  2. hyperdude95

hyperdude95 Dreamer Staff Member

Here are some gifs I managed to snap!

testbed.gif
    pianomove.gif movemore.gif impmove.gif

Klaww likes this.
  3. Klaww

Klaww Edge-Canceler of Eggs Staff Member

Yay, so the imps are definitely the cursor then. :pinkimp:

I'm really excited to see more, that was amazing. I hope they show off some gameplay outside of creating at Paris Games Week, since most people who I've spoken to seem to think this is entirely a movie maker.

Being able to see the piano scene more freely like that was really great too!

hyperdude95 likes this.
  4. At 5:00 minutes in the video you can see some stuff on a screen, which appear to be some bubbles. Its too bright to properly see it though.

hyperdude95 likes this.
  5. OOwww.... at 17:50... just look at the screen... You can see a Playstation App on the PS4 dev kit Menu...
    And... OOoooh, a PSVR headset is resting on the table....
    Hu hu hu! So, Dreams is unofficialy confirmed for Virtual Reality?

hyperdude95 likes this.
  6. Does no one watch the Friday stream on here?