1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

MM Interview (French)

Discussion in 'News' started by GribbleGrunger, Nov 3, 2015.

1. I don't understand French but these snippets translated by someone over at Gaf caught my eye:

No date is set yet and Alex assures us that Media Molecules prioritizes the final quality of the game against a release date. The news is still pretty good because we were shown the trailer for No Man's Sky remade in the game and the result is stunning!

Alex then talk about some technical details about the game, we will learn that the beta will require a mandatory connection (understandable since they need meta data), and he does not know if this will be the case for the final version. Actually he would love it mandatory because the game is mainly based on the community, but he knows that this may put off some players, so it's in talks at the moment.

We also learn that the library of dreams and objects will be subject to a rating system. We can therefore "upvoter" or "downvoter" items to bring them (or not) forward. But rest assured, there will be a safety, eg the opinion of people "downvotant" whatever they find will have no value, while individuals with good assessments shall be more influencing votes.

http://gamingway.fr/pgw-15-rencontre-avec-media-molecule-autour-de-dreams/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hyperdude95

hyperdude95 Dreamer Staff Member

Wait No Man's Sky was remade in the game?

-hyper

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  4. Moleynator

Moleynator Resident fart bubble

Oh my god! That's a "Ninjanut Biscuit" isn't it? Genius. Absolutely genius.

5. Hadn't really followed Dreams that much ever since its release but oh my this game seems so freaking amazing ^-^ Can't wait for a release date to be announced!!! :mm::sackboy:

6. @GribbleGrunger "Merci" for the link, I'm french, I'll go read it!

Otherwise, here is another "french" interview but in English this time:

hyperdude95 likes this.