1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

Monthly/Weekly Community Creations Highlights

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Joel, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Anything planned similar to central's community spotlights for the beta/release? I'd like to contribute with writing/reviewing/picking/playing if possible

ChefGino likes this.
  2. BLAHBLAH1000

BLAHBLAH1000 The advocate for Fuzzy

Sounds like a good question for @hyperdude95. I'd love to help as well (maybe if it becomes a video series as well?). Had a fun time helping with Sackinima Best in Show which is another spotlight series.
    *cough* Shoutout @Moleynator *cough*

hyperdude95, WaffleGod345 and Joel like this.
  3. Sounds like a pretty cool idea. Might want to wait a month or few... ya know, give people a chance to learn the game and tools.

4. hyperdude95

hyperdude95 Dreamer Staff Member

Ah yes, we do hope to do something like a spotlight or highlight thing sometime in the future, however we don't know how that is going to work out since Dreams is different than LBP. :)

The thing about doing videos and such is that it would take a lot of man power to do it weekly, let alone finding levels. Back in the LBPC spotlight crew we did it once every 2 weeks and had reviews for each level that got spotlighted and a mentioned area for honorables. Now we have art, music, etc. We are considering it. :)

-hyper

BLAHBLAH1000 and WaffleGod345 like this.
  5. Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was a salted.

6. Moleynator

Moleynator Resident fart bubble

Already getting all the graphics sorted. ;)

We will be ready!

BLAHBLAH1000 and WaffleGod345 like this.
  7. So a spotlight series is already being planned? If so, I'd very much like to volunteer to contribute

8. Moleynator

Moleynator Resident fart bubble

Ah, yes, but it is for Sackinima. Sorry I didn't clarify. I don't want it to look like I'm advertising Sackinima Forums here or anything. You're welcome to join in once we get started! :)

Joel likes this.
  9. ah, gotcha. Yeah I'd be glad to, not sure what kind of numbers for people you'll have or if anything is going on here but either way once the beta starts I'd like to help where I can