1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

PAX East 2017 Dreams Meetup!

Discussion in 'News' started by hyperdude95, Mar 5, 2017.

1. hyperdude95

hyperdude95 Dreamer Staff Member

[​IMG]

Hello dreamers!

Hope you are all enjoying the transition into the Spring season, I know we are with some exciting news to share!

Every year the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) holds numerous conventions around the US and Australia!  In two weeks, March 10 to March 12 to be exact, PAX East 2017 will be happening in Boston, Massachusetts in the Boston Convention Center. This event brought up the opportunity to organize a fan-made Dreams meet up around similar to the one last year with Media Molecule and Double Fine's joint meet-up!

So if you are going to PAX East 2017 and are a fan of Media Molecule and Dreams you are invited! Come join us on March 11th, 6PM at the Capiz Bar located in the Boston Waterfront Hotel to see and hangout with fellow dreamers from the community, be a part of the dreambubble podcast episode for PAX East 2017, and play some Media Molecule trivia to win some SWEET swag as well as some Cards Against Humanity!

When: Saturday, March 11th, 2017, 6PM
    Where: Capiz Bar
                 Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, 606 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210

FAQ:

No you do not! The meetup is going to be within walking distance from the convention, so if you are in the area please stop by!

When you walk into the Boston Waterfront hotel's main entrance, the Capiz Bar should be on your right!  You do not need to tell anyone that you are there for a meetup, we are just planning to walk in and hang out. :)

There may be some food there courtesy of the meetup organizer, but mainly food and drinks will be there for you to purchase!

You are not allowed to order or drink alcoholic drinks if you are under 21.

We are going to be having a Media Molecule trivia quiz where the player with most points wins the grand prize! Other prizes will be given out appropriately!

Swag includes amazing dreambubble posters and postcards created by Don (Conduit Flux), DreamsPS4 comic strips from Dreams site Soliloquy, art prints from blual, dreambubble PS4 controller decals, Media Molecule pinnies AND the grand prize which is a Dreams Poster hand-painted by Media Molecule's Kareem and Francis *just* for this event!

Nope! You do not have to be in it, you can just listen in or hangout with other folks around us!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    hilightnotes and BLAHBLAH1000 like this.
  2. Moleynator

Moleynator Resident fart bubble

Good luck with this mate. Hope you all have fun!

Wish I could come too. :(

hyperdude95 likes this.
  3. hyperdude95

Aww, thanks buddy! Wish you were here! <3

-hyper

4. Looking forward to it! :)

hyperdude95 likes this.
  5. BLAHBLAH1000

BLAHBLAH1000 The advocate for Fuzzy

I'll be there! Super hyped!

hyperdude95 likes this.
  6. Bonnell7

Bonnell7 General Admiral

Let us know how everything goes afterwards. We need some activity around here...

hyperdude95 likes this.
  7. hyperdude95

Aiming to have a join blog post up, more details on that soon!

-hyper

8. BLAHBLAH1000

I'm planning to record a bunch of stuff from PAX and put it all in a Youtube video.
    I know I said that last year and never did it but SSSHHHHHH!!!

hyperdude95 likes this.
  9. mr_krispy_kreme

mr_krispy_kreme Donut Tastic Staff Member

I'm holding you to this so that I can live vicariously through your experience.

10. hyperdude95

11. BLAHBLAH1000

The meetup was a huge success! Had a ton of fun and am always up for another one!

Just posted my Pax/Community event vlog for everyone who couldn't make it. Enjoy!

(I swear a tiny bit because I'm a potty mouth sorry)

[​IMG]

hyperdude95 likes this.
  12. hyperdude95

Woooooooooooooooooooo!

BLAHBLAH1000 likes this.