1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

PlayStation Experience 2015 Mega Thread

Discussion in 'News' started by hyperdude95, Dec 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. hyperdude95

hyperdude95 Dreamer Staff Member

[​IMG]

Hey everyone!

Starting Saturday is the Playstation Experience Year 2 in San Francisco, California! Who those you don't know what that is, its an event for all things Playstation.

While we don't know if they will be showing more of Dreams in the Sony Conference, but some of them will be participating in panels and other stuff as well. If there is any news about Dreams or anything in general, here would be the place to check it out!

The Sony Press Conference will start 10AM PST, where there may or may not be more of Dreams.

The panels some of the Media Molecule folks are attending are:

PSVR panel (Including Anton) at 2:00 PM Pacific this Saturday
    Story Panel (Including Kareem) - Saturday, December 5th. 6:00PM Pacific

There is also Media Molecule's live stream with Doublefine happening 10AM PST on Monday as well!

Be sure to post news here if you see or hear anything interesting!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
    Tyler likes this.
  2. Moleynator

Moleynator Resident fart bubble

This sentence is confusing... :p

Can't wait for more PlayStation goodness! Last years was awesome. I remember Avery getting really excited for his visit and texting me from his hotel. Good times!

3. hyperdude95

hyperdude95 Dreamer Staff Member

Will fix that, wrote it around midnight. :)
    -hyper

4. So happy it's local for me! :)

hyperdude95 likes this.