1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a site question, check out the Site Support forum or Help Tab. Need to talk to a staff member? Message or Contact Us!
    Dismiss Notice

So... What Happened to Challenges?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Treestar, Feb 25, 2017.

1. They were pretty much the only think on the site that kept everyone active, now they're gone.

hyperdude95 and BLAHBLAH1000 like this.
  2. BLAHBLAH1000

BLAHBLAH1000 The advocate for Fuzzy

I know for sure hyperdude has plans for future challenges but right now he's focusing on the podcasts and the upcoming PAX. Challenges and Game Nights seem to not be priority rn.

hyperdude95 likes this.
  3. mr_krispy_kreme

mr_krispy_kreme Donut Tastic Staff Member

I have been too busy to assist much in the past few months. I'm still busy, but working on reducing that load myself. We will return to doing some challenges soon. (Possibly by the end of this month ;) )

hyperdude95 and BLAHBLAH1000 like this.
  4. hyperdude95

hyperdude95 Dreamer Staff Member

Yes! I have been swamped with other projects that i am working on and also the team decided to wait out on the challenges for a bit. :) Regarding the game nights, hopefully we can get one soon. I can tell you i am extremely busy this month in particular so it may not be in march though I can ask the staff members to see what they want to do. :)

We have all been busy. :p Hopefully the next challenge will come soon, no date on it yet though seems the idea is a big one. :p

-hyper

mr_krispy_kreme and BLAHBLAH1000 like this.
  5. mr_krispy_kreme

WHAAAAAT

SPOILER ALERT

BLAHBLAH1000 and hyperdude95 like this.
  6. mr_krispy_kreme

I know we had planned a new site challenge for the end of March (and that didn't quite come), but we are nearly ready to unveil this next challenge. I do apologize for the delay (This has been a difficult time for some of us) but we ARE going to be sending out the next challenge very soon.

Thank you guys for your patience. Please direct all frustrated comments and/or woeful air guitar solos at me.

BLAHBLAH1000 likes this.